Composite Plantation Shutters
Simple Fact: If you live in Florida (And we’ll assume that you do), and you want White Plantation Shutters; there is a 95% chance that Composite Shutters are the right choice for you!
Why should you consider Composite Plantation Shutters?
3 Common Situations Where Composite Shutters are Superior to Wood Shutters
Wood Shutters are wonderful, no doubt about it. But, there are 3 cases when faux wood shutters might be your best choice.
- You have rooms with high humidity. Composite shutters stand up to kitchen splatters and bathroom humidity much better than wood shutters do. They resist the swelling, warping, and mildew that often accompany consistent exposure to wet conditions.
- You have limited time for maintenance. Composite shutters are easy to clean. The finish is permanent and never needs to be repainted or repaired. These shutters resist cracking, chipping, twisting, and yellowing from UV rays.
- You don’t want to break the bank. You’ll save money with composite shutters. But you won’t sacrifice as much as you might expect. High-quality Composite shutters look so much like wood that most people won’t realize they’re not real wood. And, because of how they’re manufactured, composite shutters are actually more durable than wood shutters in most environments.
Our Composite Shutter Photo Gallery
Our Composite Shutter Brands
As with our wood shutters, we sell and install only the finest composite and vinyl shutters from three highly-respected manufacturers. Each of your windows and doors – including your arched, angled, and circular windows – can be dressed with the refinement and class of composite shutters.
- Woodlore Shutters – Wood Composite Shutters with an outer Poly Coating that renders the shutter virtually indiscernible from a painted wood shutter. Learn More…
- Woodlore Plus Shutters – Hybrid Shutters built of both Wood Composite and ABS Poly Composite components with the same Poly Coating as Woodlore Shutters. Learn More…
- Woodbury Shutters – 100% Poly Composite Shutters designed specifically for wet environments (Stainless Steel Hinges come standard).
Interesting Fact about Norman Shutters: Norman Shutters are all built with mortise and tenon joinery, making the spine of the shutter exceptionally strong, And their InvisibleTilt system removes all obstruction from the tilt bar and allows louvers to close with a uniform tightness.
- Vinyl Shutters with an UltraSatin™ Finish – Vinyl Shutters designed with a cellular construction keeping Insulation, Beauty, and Longevity in mind.
Interesting fact about Eclipse Shutters: Perfect for around the tub or Jacuzzi, these vinyl shutters are absolutely waterproof. They also boast the highest insulation value of any other shutter brand. And finally, they are guaranteed not to fade, crack, chip, peel, or warp!
- Broadleaf Poly Shutters – Aluminum Reinforced Solid Poly Composite Shutters, perfect for every room in your home, especially in wet or humid environments.
Interesting fact about Elegant Shutters: With Elegant’s Broadleaf Poly Shutters, you get a shutter that is fire retardant, insect resistant, antimicrobial, and a shutter that insulates 65% better than wood. Elegant also boasts one of the only “No Questions Asked” Warranties on the market, which makes them a great choice for homes with rambunctious pets or children!
Ready To Schedule A Free Estimate?
While we want this website to be a valuable resource to inform you on the benefits of all of the different types of shutters out there, we understand that having so many options can sometimes be overwhelming. That’s why we firmly believe that there can be no substitute for sitting down and discussing the best options for your specific home and windows with an expert who can point you in the right direction!